- What information will I see when I subscribe to Repolist?
- How long is the contract period for subscription?
- Will I have contact details for the vendors of each property?
- Do you have repossessions in Scotland?
- If I decide to purchase a property are there any further fees to pay?
- How do I arrange a property viewing?
- Do I have to offer the asking price?
- How do I work out the cost of refurbishment?
- How do I know what a property is actually worth?
- Why has a property been repossessed?
1. What information will I see when I subscribe to Repolist?
Repolist is a portal all of our data comes directly from the estate agent. When you look at a particular property you will see exactly the same information as the estate agent displays. This will include photos, floor plans, EPC certificates and any other information about the property. Our system also includes the agent contact details should you wish to make a viewing.
8. How do I work out the cost of refurbishment?
If you are not an experienced builder yourself you should get quotes from at least 3 trustworthy builders. There are lots of estimation tools available on the web.
10. Why has a property been repossessed?
99.9% of properties are repossessed because the mortgagor is in default on his mortgage payments. Properties can in theory be repossessed for other reasons, but we have not encountered any.